Are Bed Bugs Pestering You?
Are You Aware Of The Dangers Of Bed Bugs In Port St Lucie, Florida?
- Bed Bugs do not have a season
- Bed Bugs can be found anywhere, not just on beds
- Bed Bugs have been known to survive up to a year without a meal
- Bed Bugs can be difficult to eradicate
- Bed Bugs are roughly the size of an apple seed.
Bed Bugs reproduce quickly, laying between 200 and 250 eggs at a time.
Do You Need Bed Bug Pest Control in Port St Lucie?
Bed Bugs are a common problem in South Florida, and Port St Lucie is no exception. This is why Bed Bug pest control service is necessary in Port St Lucie. While Bed Bugs don’t typically have a “season”, they do seem to be more active in Summertime. Despite their name, Bed Bugs are not only found in beds. In fact, they commonly are found in multiple places throughout homes, apartments, and hotels. They can be found hiding in beds, couches, chairs, stuffed animals, clothing, blankets, cracks, crevices… just about anywhere. Due to their tiny size and ability to hide, they can be very difficult to get rid of.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation:
Often, signs of a Bed Bug infestation don’t show up until you start finding bites on your body. These bites can take up to 2 weeks to appear, which means the Bed Bugs have had plenty of time to make your home theirs and start reproducing. Some signs of a Bed Bug infestation include:
- Stains on bed sheets, mattresses, or cushions that are rust or reddish in color.
- Small dots that are Bed Bug excrement and bleed like a marker would.
- Tiny eggs and egg shells (about 1mm) in size and pale yellow skins that nymphs shed as they grow larger.
- Small red bites and welts on your body.
If you have seen any signs of Bed Bugs and suspect you have an infestation, it is imperative to call a qualified Bed Bug control technician to perform a Bed Bug inspection. If it is found that you do have a Bed Bug infestation, then getting a Bed Bug treatment plan in place immediately is highly recommended. This is because the longer they reproduce, the harder (and more costly) it can be to treat them.
Bed Bug Treatment Options: DIY or Hire A Professional?
When it comes to Bed Bug treatment in Port St Lucie, your options are the same as just about anywhere else. Your Bed Bug treatment options are:
- Do It Yourself (DIY) using high heat fans.
- DIY using sprays and liquids.
- Hiring a Bed Bug control professional to apply professional grade liquids.
- Hiring a Bed Bug control professional to fumigate your home, apartment, or facility.
The difficulty in effectively performing Bed Bug Treatment yourself is due to the size and nature of Bed Bugs. They are so tiny, and so good at finding hiding places, that it nearly impossible to eliminate them all when you chose a DIY treatment option. While you may be able to treat the Bed Bugs you find, it’s the ones you can’t find that create the need for follow up treatments. Add in the fact that they reproduce so quickly and you can see why your Bed Bug problem can quickly turn into a Bed Bug nightmare that seems like it will never end!
The Most Effective Bed Bug Treatment for Port St Lucie!
While each of these Bed Bug treatment methods have their pros and cons, in our estimation and experience fumigation is the most effective Bed Bug treatment option for Port St Lucie and South Florida. This is for a number of reasons.
- Taking the DIY approach is often hindered by lack of expertise and inferior products, resulting in most Bed Bugs surviving the treatment and repopulating shortly afterwards. This is because of how difficult it is to treat every Bed Bug hiding location, resulting in the need for repeated follow up treatments.
- When you hire a professional Bed Bug control technician you get access to their expertise and treatment options, drastically increasing the odds of effectiveness. In some cases a liquid treatment can be used to eliminate your Bed Bug problem. But in our experience there is still a possibility of needing a follow up treatment if any Bed Bug hiding spots went unnoticed and untreated.
- This is why we believe fumigation is the fastest, most effective Bed Bug treatment solution for Port St Lucie and the South Florida region. When you fumigate your home for Bed Bugs you are ensuring that every conceivable hiding place is being treated and that no phase of life can survive. This is because fumigation effectively kills eggs and every stage of a Bed Bug’s life cycle, leaving your home or business Bed Bug free!
What Does Bed Bug Treatment Cost?
Often homeowners and business owners have questions surrounding Bed Bug treatment costs. This is often what drives the decision to take the DIY approach. However, it usually ends up costing more in the long run for the reasons mentioned above. In the warm climate of Port St Lucie and the South Florida region, Bed Bugs thrive and often travel from place to place quickly via hosts. This makes them even more difficult to find and get rid of. In fact, Bed Bugs prefer to feed on human blood and are known to travel between 5 and 20 feet to find a meal and will even feed during the day time. Their average feeding time lasts between 3 and 12 minutes.
The reality is that there are no shortcuts to getting rid of Bed Bugs effectively. As with many pest issues, Bed Bug treatment cost is largely determined by the severity of the problem, which is why taking action quickly is key. When you hire the Bug Guys you can rest assured knowing that we will help you eliminate your Bed Bug problems. Our goal is to keep your Bed Bug treatment cost as low as possible while getting rid of your Bed Bug problem fast so that you can sleep in peace once again! If you suspect you might have Bed Bugs give us a call and we will perform a FREE Bed Bug inspection. This will allow you to know whether you have Bed Bugs or not and what the best course of action to take is if you do!
Hire The Best Bed Bug Exterminator In Port St Lucie
Bed Bugs are a real pest and getting rid of them on your own can be a nightmare! When you need rest, just hire the best! We are professional Bed Bug exterminators located in Port St Lucie and servicing the surrounding counties. We have been safely and effectively helping homeowners eliminate their Bed Bug infestations for years!
If you live in the South Florida area and think you may need Bed Bug Exterminator services give us a call! Scheduling an appointment is fast and easy. We will send a qualified Bed Bug technician to perform a free Bed Bug inspection to see what treatment you may need if any at all. If treatment is needed, we will go over your treatment options with you and lay out the best course of action to exterminate your Bed Bugs fast! To schedule your free Bed Bug inspection, give us a call or schedule online today!
If You've Got Bed Bug Problems,
We've Got You Covered!
We give what other Port St. Lucie pest control companies will not… a 100% guarantee! We stand by our workmanship and give a 100% guarantee of our work. If you find that bugs have returned to your home, give us a call and we will return at no cost to you! Don’t sweat it, because we’ve got you covered! All of your exterminator needs in Port St. Lucie are covered. Don’t go one more day wondering if your bed bug control company is giving you the reliable expert bed bug control your home deserves. You work hard, and we will work hard to protect your home!